IPPB Bank Balance Check Number. India Post payment bank account balance via missed call number, Toll-free number, SMS, IPPB Mobile Banking app.
IPPB bank (India Post Payments Bank) was established on the 1st day of September 2018. As the year spells it is a new generation bank. It is referred to by the India Post. In contrast, it is offering banking and financial services to citizens.
India Post Payments Bank Balance Check
The IPPB bank provides online banking mobile banking and missed call services to its customers. The customers need to register to the official portal to access these features. In contrast, the IPPB Bank portal is safe and secure.
Through internet banking, the customer can check bank balances and mini statements easily at home. To get a mini statement account balance through the missed call you need to register your mobile number at the bank. The IPPB Bank also offers mobile banking services. Through the IPPB app, the registered user can check mobile balance, transaction history, and much more.
IPPB Account Balance Check Number
The registered users can check the IPPB bank balance by giving a missed call. Give a missed call to the service number. Missed call only using your registered mobile number. Open the dial app or calling app. Then call the following number using your registered mobile number.
Missed call to 8424046556
- Open calling app on your mobile phone.
- Give missed call to 8424046556 through your registered mobile number.
- Automatically your call will be disconnected after 2 or 3 rings.
After that, check your message inbox. You will receive an SMS consisting the remaining balance information.
Account Balance in IPPB Mobile Banking App
IPPB offers mobile banking services to the registered users. Through mobile banking, the user can check the account balance, manage the account, check transactions, and more. There are other resources included in the app. Go to the play store and download the app.
Follow the steps to check remaining balance through IPPB Mobile Banking:
- Go to the play store and search for the IPPB application.
- Tap on the app and install it on your device.
- Open the app after installation.
- After that, enter the username and mpin.
- Now, go to the Account Balance Enquiry option.
- Here, you can see your IPPB account balance.
IPPB Account Balance via SMS Banking
There is no use of the Internet for this method. SMS charges may apply to get information from the bank. Through SMS banking, the customers can quickly access the account info on their mobiles. Just send the service code to the service number from your registered mobile number.
Send BAL to 7738062873
- Firstly, open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Next, type BAL and send it to 7738062873.
- The message should be sent with a registered mobile number.
- You will get the SMS from the bank that shows your remaining account balance.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Full for of IPPB?
The full form of IPPB is India Post Payments Bank.
- How can I check my IPPB account balance online?
You can check my IPPB bank account balance online via Internet banking, Mobile banking. Much earlier way is to check through missed call banking.
- How do I get a mini statement of IPPB?
The easiest way to get mini-statement of IPPB bank is through missed call banking. Just give a missed call to 8424026886 from registred mobile number. You can also download via Net banking and mobile banking also.