ICICI Bank Balance check missed call number, Online, enquiry, SMS, Toll free, customer care number. Find more details in this article about ICICI balance check at www.icicibank.com.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Number
ICICI Bank Account balance check through Missed calls, SMS, Passbook, Net Banking, ATM, Customer Care, and Mobile Banking. There are many ways to know your ICICI Bank balance but in this guide, we will show you the best ways among those. Follow the convenient way to check your ICICI account balance.
Missed call banking service is one of the ICICI banking services which facilitates the user to check their own account balance by giving a missed call to the special number.
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number
By giving a missed call, the customer can check bank balance, mini-statement, block ATM card, Activate ATM card. To avail of this service, the user must have an account in ICICI. Your mobile number should be bound with your bank account. There is no need for registration to avail of this service. Alternatively, the customer can also check the bank balance by visiting the ATM, Mobile Banking, SMS, Net Banking, and customer care.
But Mobile banking services and Net Banking services need to be registered at the bank before using. Also, they need an internet connection to check the bank account balance, to get mini-statements, etc.
ICICI Account Balance Check Missed Call Number
Missed call banking is the simplest of the simplest method to know your bank balance. The process explains to you how you can do it on your own.
- Open mobile phone dial or calling app.
- Type the following number 9594612612 in the dial pad.
- Give a call using your registered mobile number only.
- About 2 to 3 seconds your call will be disconnected automatically.
- In an instant you will get an SMS consisting your account balance remaining in your account.
Missed Call Number
|Balance Enquiry||Missed call to 9594612612|
ICICI Balance Enquiry
Customers can check the bank account balance through Net Banking. As I said, the customer needs to register themselves to avail of this service. Comparatively, the Net Banking services has more services than other methods.
If you already have Net Banking account then login to the portal and check your account balance.
Follow the steps to check your remaining account balance through Net Banking.
Note: You should have a username and password in order to check your account balance.
- Firstly, visit the official website of ICICI using this link. https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking
- On the home page, navigate to Personal banking and then internet banking.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Select the Login button to log in.
- You can check the account balance on the Net Banking dashboard.
- Also, the user can check mini-statement, transaction history, activate/ de-activate ATM card through the dashboard.
ICICI Bank Account Balance SMS Number
Here is another simplest method to know your bank balance remaining in your account. Use this service to check your balance anytime at anywhere.
Note: The SMS charges may apply to this service so make sure you have a minimum SMS balance.
Follow the process to know your account balance through an SMS :
- Take your mobile phone and open the messaging app.
- Tap on create new SMS button.
- Type IBAL and send to 9215676766 using your registered mobile number.
You will get the remaining bank balance after sending this message.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Online
There are numerous mobile banking applications to check the bank balance i.e. iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking app, iMobile, Mera Mobile, and other UPI applications.
But you need to register yourself to avail of this service. You should have the proper internet connection and internet charges may apply.
If you have a current account then follow then download the iBizz ICICI Mobile app. If you have a savings account then download and install the iMobile app.
- Take your mobile phone and open the Play-Store or App store in it.
- Search for the iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking app and install it on your device.
- Open the app and enter your username and password in the given fields.
- Tap on the Login button.
- The user can check the remaining bank balance through a dashboard.
Bank Balance Enquiry using USSD
USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. It is a service code that allows the user to check bank balances without an internet connection.
To know your bank balance through USSD, follow the steps given in the process: –
- On your mobile phone, open a phone dialer or calling app.
- Dial *99*44# without spaces.
- Select the convenient language.
- Type the IFSC Code and followed by a 2-digit bank code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check your remaining Bank Balance.
Check Account Balance through ATM / Passbook
If you have nearby any ATM or ICICI branch then take your passbook and visit.
- Take your passbook and visit a nearby ATM or bank.
- Insert the ATM Card in the ATM.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Now, select the Balance Enquiry / Balance Check option.
- Next, it will display the remaining bank balance on the screen, and also SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Toll Free Number
To check your bank account balance call the customer care service i.e. ICICI Customer Care : 1860 120 7777.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I check my last 3 transactions in ICICI bank?
You can give the missed call to this number 9594513613 you get instant access to their mini-statement. To check the mini-statement of the last 3 transactions.
- How can I get transaction ID details?
Go to the mobile banking app, click on the Activities menu option. Select transactions ID in the search drop-down menu. Then enter the transaction ID and click enter. You can see the details of the transaction.
- Can someone check my bank account balance?
So many banks will not allow this. If someone knows your checking account information they can call the bank and check.
- What are the account balance and available balance?
The account is the total amount of money that is present in your account. Available balance is the amount which you can withdraw.