Open savings or zero balance account in Axis Bank account online at www.axisbank.com. Know Axis bank account opening charges, form, Required documents, eligibility.
Axis Bank Savings Account Zero Balance Opening
Axis Bank is a private banking and financial services company. It is a well-popular bank across India. Currently, there are hundreds of branches with thousands of employees. and customers in them. Indeed, they are giving their trustworthy services to mid-size companies and customers. Similar to other banks, Axis bank offers various saving accounts with zero balance facilities. Briefly explained further in the article.
Axis Bank Zero Balance Account
The person can create an account according to their use. Truly, there is a wide range of benefits and passive charges. Here we mention some of the savings accounts is offered by Axis Bank.
Different Type Of Axis Bank Savings Accounts:
- Easy Access digital savings bank account
- Prime digital savings account
- Priority digital savings account
- Liberty savings account
- Burgundy digital savings account
- Prestige digital savings account
- Easy access savings
- Prime savings
- Women’s savings
- Senior privilege savings
- Future star savings
- Youth savings
- Basic savings
- Small basic savings and etc
To open a savings account in Axis bank, these are the following documents required.
- Photo of Applicant
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- KYC documents
Later, the applicant may need to submit some more documents.
Axis Bank Zero Balance Savings Account Open Online
The person can open Axis bank savings account through the following process. Follow the steps to open Axis bank account online.
- The first step is to go to the Axis Bank official website. Link: https://www.axisbank.com/
- Secondly, click on the Savings Account option.
- Choose the savings account and click on “Apply Now“.
- In like manner, the application page appears on your screen.
- Enter your details i.e Full Name, Address, Mobile Number, and date of birth.
- Click on the Submit button to continue.
- In addition, attach the required documents to the application form.
- Enter the PAN and aadhaar details.
- After the verification, the person can get the ATM along with the passbook. The beneficiary can get them through the post or at the bank.
Axis Bank Zero Balance Savings Account in Axis Bank Branch
The willing person can open a savings account at the nearest branch. If you opt to open an account in a bank. The customer should get an axis bank account opening form and fill in the details. Finally, submit the form with the required documents. For this, navigate to the nearest branch and follow the below steps:
- Visit the nearest Axis bank branch along with required documents.
- Ask in the accounts section for an application form to open a savings account.
- Fill in all the details provided in the application form.
- Stick the passport-size photo to the application.
- At last, put a signature on the application form.
- Finally, submit the application in addition to proofs.
The applicant will get an SMS regarding the account details within a week more or less.
Eligibility to Apply Zero Balance Account
The applicant should meet the following conditions to open a basic savings account in Axis bank.
- The person should be a resident of India.
- The applicant should be 18 years or above. (except Minor savings account)
- The person should submit valid proof of documents.
- The applicant needs to deposit a minimum account balance in their account.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is axis bank savings account minimum balance?
Axis bank provides a good facility for a Basic savings account. Now, Customer can enjoy a zero balance facility for a basic savings account.
- Can I open savings bank account online?
Yes, anyone can open the savings bank account online through official website.
- What are the proofs did I need to submit in bank?
It is mandatory to submit the proofs of the applicant to bank. The person needs to submit Aadhaar, PAN, Address proof, Pass photo, and other documents.