How to Link SBI Account with Aadhar by Online, SMS, Mobile, NET Banking, Debit card, ncpi link, State bank of India branch.
Hello, Today we are going to see how to link the Aadhaar card with the SBI bank account. Linking an Aadhaar card to a bank account is very important and safe.
Link aadhaar card with sbi account
Aadhaar card is the 12 digits individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Any individual of any age and gender who is a resident of India should enroll voluntarily to obtain an Aadhaar number. The one who needs to enroll has to provide minimal demographic and biometric information during the enrolment process which will be useful in all the verification and this is totally free of cost. Aadhaar is the ID proof for all the citizens of India.
Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account
- It will reduce the chances of frauds and protects an individual’s financial credential.
- The linking of Aadhaar with bank accounts will become easy to trace.
- Linking Aadhaar with a bank account help in a seamless refund after filing an Income Tax return.
- It will prevent fraudsters to transfer money from one’s account to another since linking of Aadhar card will identify who actually do all this process.
Link SBI Bank Account with Aadhar Card Online
It is one of the easiest and quick methods to link Aadhaar with an SBI savings account is through Internet Banking. Firstly for this process, you have to register with Internet Banking services and active the profile.
Follow the below to link the Aadhaar with bank account
- Visit the SBI Bank Official website – www.onlinesbi.com
- Login to your Internet banking account with the login details.
- Once the screen is open then click on the “e-Services” section.
- Select the “Update Aadhaar with Bank Account” option.
- Enter your profile password and click on submit button.
- Now select your CIF number from the drop-down section.
- Enter the Aadhaar number 2 times and click on the submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation once the linking of Aadhaar is done successfully.
Linking Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account through ATM
Account-holders can visit the ATM and also can link Aadhaar Card with a bank account. If you don’t have a smartphone that is not an issue can you can go to the ATM and link.
Follow the below steps to link the Aadhaar card with Bank account
- Visit the SBI ATM.
- Insert the SBI debit card which you have a link with the Aadhaar card.
- Enter the PIN.
- From the menu select the Option “Service -Registrations“.
- You will be moving to the next section
- Select “Aadhaar registration” .
- Pick the account type like savings or current.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Type twice the Aadhaar number for confirmation.
- You will receive the confirmation SMS once the linking is done.
Linking Aadhar Card with SBI Bank Account through SMS
SBI account holders can also use this bank service which is provided by the bank. But it is mandatory for them to register their mobile number with the bank. This is the best and fast process.
Follow the below steps:
- Type a message in the format – UID<space><Aadhaar number><Account number>
- Send the message to 567676
- Once the message is sent you will receive the confirmation message on successfully seeding of Aadhaar is done.
Linking Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank Account through with SBI Mobile App
SBI has developed the Application for their account holder. SBI mobile app, which was before known as SBI Anywhere is now called YONO SBI. If you download and use this app then you can easily link Aadhaar with a bank account.
Follow the below steps to link Aadhaar with bank account
- Log in to the app using the PIN.
- Click on the menu tab.
- Ans select the option “Service Requests“.
- Then go to “Settings“.
- You will be moving to the next page then select “Manage profile” under “personalization“.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and complete the process.
- Once the process is completed you will receive the confirmation SMS.
Linking Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank Account through Bank
Account-holders everyone may not understand the online process. So, some account holders will choose the option of Offline. This process is very useful for those who do not like to face any issues.
- Visit the SBI Bank where you have open the Account.
- Take all the documents required like the Aadhaar card and a photocopy of the Aadhar card.
- Ask the bank official and get the “Letter of Request” or “Aadhaar Sedding form”
- Fill the form carefully and submit it to the bank along with a photocopy of the Aadhaar card.
- Once the process is done you will receive the confirmation SMS to the registered mobile number.