ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT, Internet Banking, IMobile Banking app, RTGS via IFSC, Bill desk, and VISA CardPay.
The ICICI Bank credit card bill payment through online at www.icicibank.com.
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India is abbreviated as ICICI. It is a leading Banking service company in India. ICICI bank offers both financial and banking services to its customers. Its headquarters located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was founded in June 1994. Moreover, For decades they are giving their trustworthy services to their customers. There are thousands of branches located overall in India.
ICICI Bank Credit Cards
ICICI bank offers various credit cards to its customers. The person can pick a credit card as per his eligibility. The user can simply apply for a credit card from the ICICI bank’s official website. If you want to apply for the ICICI credit card then check this article.
Credit Card Bill Payment
There are numerous ways to pay the credit card bill. Here, we mention some of the methods to pay your credit card bill. As a result, the person can pay credit card bills online or offline. You can choose any method for your convenience.
- Pay ICIC bank credit card through NEFT
- Online payment via Internet Banking
- Pay your credit card bill using Mobile Banking
- Payment through RTGS via IFSC code
- ICICI bank credit card bill payment using Bill Desk
- Pay credit card through VISA CardPay
However, there are many other ways but the above all mentioned methods are simple. Furthermore, details are given in the article.
Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill through NEFT (Non-ICICI Bank Holder)
The account holder can pay a credit card bill through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer). Most of the customers will prefer internet banking, mobile banking, and some other online methods. Most importantly, If specifically use this method, it means that he wants to pay through another bank (Non-ICICI bank). NEFT is simple and there are no extra charges applicable. This method is safe and secure.
If you are willing to pay credit card bill through NEFT, then follow the process of steps.
- Firstly, go to your internet banking login portal.
- Now, log in using your login credentials i.e username and password.
- On the dashboard, navigate to ‘Fund Transfer’ and choose the ‘NEFT’ option.
- Next, provide your credit card details.
- Enter the IFSC code and credit card number in the details section.
- After that, provide the bank details i.e Name of the bank and Bank address.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to go to the payment page. Complete the payment and print the receipt.
ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment via Internet Banking
Internet banking is the most convenient method. The account holders can pay credit card bill through internet baking.
Follow the below mentioned steps to pay bill via Internet banking:
- Firstly, go to the official webpage of the ICICI bank by clicking this link. www.icicibank.com
- After that, navigate to the ‘Bill Payment’ option.
- Now, provide your credit card details and complete registration.
- Type the OTP received to your registered mobile number.
- After that, select the View/ Pay Bills option.
- Click on the Biller option.
- Next, enter the sender’s ICICI account number.
- Now, type the amount is to be paid in the respective filed.
- Choose the Pay Now option to continue.
- In conclusion, select Submit button to go to the payment page. Further, the person can complete the payment process.
Pay Credit Card Bill through RTGS via IFSC
The ICICI bank allows the customer to pay their credit card bill through RTGS. RTGS means Real-Time Grossing Settlement. This is the same as NEFT fund transfer. Similar to the NTFS method, you need to choose RTGS option.
The user can follow the process given below to pay through RTGS via IFSC:
- First of all, visit the ICICI bank internet banking page.
- Now, sign-in through your username and password.
- Next, select the ‘RTGS’ mode from the ‘Fund Transfer’ section.
- After that, provide the credit card details in the account details section. Choose this credit card beneficiary.
- On the next page, enter the IFSC code and Account number of the bank.
- Finally, type the bank details such as bank name and address.
- Select the Submit option to go to the payment page.
ICICI Credit Card Payment using VISA CardPay
For instance, the VISA CardPay users can go through this process to pay credit card bills. The customer can also pay bills through Visa Money transfer. It is safe and secure, easy to use.
Follow the steps to pay credit card bill using VISA CardPay:
- Go to the internet banking and login through login credentials.
- Navigate to Fund Transfer section.
- Now, click on the Transact option.
- Choose Visa CardPay option from the list.
- Provide the details of the card.
- At last, select Continue button to finalize the transaction.
Credit Card Bill Payment using Bill Desk
Bill desk is a simple method to pay any bills online. The user can also pay the credit card bill through Bill desk. The below mentioned steps explains you to how to do it.
- First, visit the Billdesk official website and create an account.
- Enter the details of the bank.
- Also, provide the ICICI bank credit card information.
- In addition, Enter the bill amount that is to be paid.
- Select the bank to pay the amount.
- Now, login to the account and pay the amount.
Pay credit card bill using Mobile Banking (iMobile Pay)
The customers can pay their credit card bills through Mobile Banking. The below steps explain to you how to do it:
- Open the play store or app store.
- Install the ICICI bank mobile banking application on your device.
- Open the app and sign in using your login details.
- In addition, Select the Credit card option.
- Choose the Credit card payment button.
- Tap on the account that you want to pay with.
- Enter the amount and select Pay Bill option.
The person can complete the payment through the secure gateway. Take a screenshot of the payment after the process. Thus, it helps you whenever having any problem.
Frequently Asked Question:
- Can I pay ICICI credit card bill through Google Pay?
YES, you can pay the credit card through Google Pay. ICICI bank has made the credit card bill payment services more easy for their customers after enabling the UPI payments.
- When should I pay my credit card bill?
You should pay the credit card bill by the due date of every month. You can also pay earlier also.
- Can we transfer money from credit card to Google pay?
NO, you cannot send money to an individual through Google pay.
- Can I pay credit card bill through ICICI PAY LATER?
You cannot not use the option to transfer funds to other bank account or pay credit card bills. ICICI PAY LATER option only with registered merchants.