Forgot your IDBI bank customer ID / CIF number. Finding ways to recover IDBI user id. Don’t know how to recover IDBI bank customer id? Do you have these questions? If yes, then you are in right place to find the answers. In this article, We will guide you to find IDBI customer ID. Let’s get into the business.
IDBI Customer ID
Get IDBI Bank Customer ID / CIF Number
IDBI abbreviation is “Industrial Development Bank of India”. Its Indian headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. IDBI provides financial and banking services to the customers. IDBI also provides online net banking facilities to its customers. After opening an account in IDBI bank. Bank will give many numbers and details like account number, IFSC code, etc. IDBI bank CIF number is one of those details. It is a unique number for every IDBI customer.
Every customer will have a customer ID. Customer ID is not given to every account. In other words, a Customer having multiple accounts in IDBI bank will have one Customerid.
Easy ways to know your IDBI Customer ID
There are multiple methods to know your IDBI customer identification number. The following paragraphs will explain in detail to guide you.
- IDBI welcome letter
- Via IDBI Bank passbook
- Using IDBI bank account statement
- At home branch
- Contacting Customer Care
1. How to find IDBI customer ID in Welcome Letter
Post creation of an account in IDBI bank. Bank will send a welcome letter to the Customer’s mailing address. The letter contains information about the account. It contains the account number, name, and also your ID.
2. Where to Find Customer ID in IDBI Bank Passbook
For the accounts created in IDBI bank branches. Bank will provide a passbook for saving/current accounts. In the first page of your bank passbook. You can find your customer id just below the account number.
3. Get IDBI Cust ID in Account Statement
The account statement will have the transaction activity details. On top of the statement will contain account-related information. In that section, Customers can find the customerid.
4. Know Via Bank Branch
Visit the home branch of the account. Ask the bank official for your customer ID. Bank officials will ask for some details for verification purposes. Details like account number, After that bank official will tell your customer id.
5. Contacting Customer care
IDBI bank provides customer care services via telephone. Below is the step to know IDBI bankCIF number by customer care:
- Call the IDBI Customer care number 1800 209 4324.
- Select the language in which you are comfortable communicating.
- Opt for the IVR option, which will connect to the customer care operator.
- Let the person know that you are looking for your CIF number/customer-id
- The executive might ask for some information regarding your account.
- Provide the correct and appropriate information
- The executive will provide the Customer id.
For any more information. You can visit the IDBI bank official website.
Frequently asked question:
- How Can I know my IDBI Customer ID?
We can get the Customer Id in the Account passbook of the first page along with the IFSC Number, Account number, Branch name.
- How can I get my IDBI customer ID?
To get the Customer Id online there is only 3 simple steps only. Go to NetBanking and click on the symbol “?”
* Type the registered Mobile NO and you Pan number or Date of Birth.
*Authenticate using the OTP sent on the registered Mobile No.
* You will get the Customer ID.
- What is a Bank Customer ID?
Customer ID it is a unique Identification code that we get from the bank when we open the account in the Bank. It we be printed on Pass book, Cheque book. Customer ID is also referred to as CIF.
- How to get IDBI bank customer id by SMS?
IDBI Bank will provide telebanking services for balance inquiry and mini-statement. You can register/De-register toll-free services using the telebanking service. Right now, IDBI bank does not provide any SMS facility to know your IDBI customer id.