Bank of India : BOI mini statement download through missed call, BOI Mobile App, Net banking, and SMS.
The registered users can check the Bank of India (BOI) mini-statement online or offline. The account holders can give a missed call to get the last 5 transactions on mobile. The mini statement can also check through Missed call, Mobile banking, Internet banking, and ATM.
Bank of India BOI is one of the re-owned companies of India. Currently, the headquarters is located at Bandra, Kurla Complex Mumbai. It was established on September 7, 1906.
BOI Bank Mini Statement
Bank of India’s official portal offers various online services to its customers. Registered users can access all the resources on the official website. By logging into the internet banking the music and check transaction history bank, balance, and more.
Through this, banking made easier. The user can also manage his account through online banking. To access these features the user needs to register to the official portal. The customer can navigate to the nearest home branch and register themselves to the portal. Similarly, mobile banking users can also do the same stuff that is in online banking.
Benefits of BOI Net Banking
The registered user can check bank balance or mini statement through mobile at any time. Through this, there is no need to go to the ATM for the home branch to get details. This saves everyone’s time. Online banking is easy, fast, and Secure.
In this article, we are going to show you how to perform Bank of India mini statement online or offline.
BOI Mini Statement Missed call Number
To get a mini statement, the user can also give missed call to the service number. The user needs to call using the registered mobile number. So, register your mobile number with your bank account to access this feature.
Registered users can call to service number by using the registered mobile number to get the mini statement. Dial to the following number only using your registered mobile number. The call may disconnect after two or three rings. The user will get an SMS consisting of a mini statement for transaction history. The user can only say the last 5 transactions made on his account.
Bank of India Mini-statement via Missed call:
Missed call to 09015135135
- Open calling app on your mobile phone.
- Give a missed call to 09015135135 through mobile number linked with bank account.
- Check your message inbox for the mini-statement.
- You can only see the past 5 transactions.
Download Mini Statement through BOI Net Banking
To get a Bank of India mini statement there is a can follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the online banking of BOI portal, using this link. www.bankofindia.co.in
- On the home page, navigate and click on the Personal banking.
- After that, sign in using your login credentials.
- Now, go to the Accounts section.
- Here, click on the Account Enquiry.
- Then, select the mini-statement option.
- Finally, you can see the transaction history from here.
Follow the same steps whenever you need to get the mini-statement through online banking.
Ministatement via BOI Mobile App
Similarly, mobile banking users can check bank balance for the mini statement. Follow the simple steps to get a mini-statement using mobile banking.
- First of all, open the play store or app store and tap on search.
- Now, search for the BOI Mobile and install it on your device.
- Open the BOI Mobile application and sign in.
- Next, log in using the user id and password.
- After that, go to the accounts section through the menu button.
- Then, tap on the mini-statement option.
- Finally, select the view button to see the transactions on your account.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get BOI mini-statement on my mobile phone?
Yes, the registered users can get the mini-statement on their mobile phones.
- How can I get mini-statement on my mobile phone?
The account holder should register his mobile number to bank account to get mini-statement.
- What is the BOI mini-statement service number?
The person can call to 09015135135 to get the mini-statement via sms.
- How can I check transaction history in online?
The person can check the transaction history through online banking and mobile banking. Login to the internet banking and go to the account enquiry option.
- How can I check last 5 transactions?
You can check by sending 'TRANS SMS Password' to 919810558585 through registered mobile number.