Link Union Bank of India UBI Account With Aadhar by SMS, Online, Mobile Banking, Debit card, UBI bank.
Hello, Today we are going to see how to link the Aadhaar card with a Union bank account. One of the most important documents that will have as an Indian Citizen. As per the Government rules, everyone should link their Aadhaar with their bank account.
Aadhaar card is a 12 digit number provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the GOI. UID number acts as identity as well as address proof. Aadhaar number is very important for individuals to receive subsidies and benefits& schemes launched by the Indian Government. Linking the Aadhaar is mandatory because each and every transaction of funds will be recorded in the books of the Reserve Bank of India. Which is safe and secure to account holders.
Link Aadhaar with UBI Bank Account Online
The account holder can link UBI Bank accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the bank website. It is a very simple process and quite to access. You have followed the below steps to link Aadhaar.
- Click on the link https://goo.gl/oy9fck
- Fill the form correctly and mention all the details neatly and correctly.
- Mention the Union Bank account, Aadhaar details, and contact details.
- Check clearly and click on Submit.
- The process starts and the bank with verifying the details which you have filled in.
- After successful verification, your bank account will be linked with Aadhaar.
- Once the process is done. You will receive the confirmation SMS.
Link Union Bank of India Account with Aadhar through SMS
UB bank has provide the feature like linking Aadhaar through SMS. Linking Aadhaar is very easily through SMS.
- Message Format : UID<Space><UBI Bank account number><space><12 digit Aadhaar number>
- Send the message to 09223008486 from the registered mobile number with the bank
- Once you have sent the process may take a couple of days.
- After the linking is done. You will receive a confirmation SMS from the bank.
Connect Aadhar with UBI Bank Account through ATM
Account-holders can visit the ATM and link Aadhar. But, They should have an active debit card to utilize this facility. For this process, no documents are required. Follow the below steps.
- Visit a nearby Union Bank of India ATM
- Swipe your ATM card.
- Select the language which you can understand easily.
- Enter the PIN number.
- Select the “Services” option.
- Click on “requests“.
- Select the “Link Aadhaar” option.
- Type your Aadhaar number and click on submit.
- Again Re-enter the same and click on submit.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked. You will get a confirmation message.
How to Link Aadhaar with Union Bank of India Account in U-Mobile App
U-Mobile App is the app which is developed by the Union bank term. The people who want to access this facility but do not have access to mobile banking have to first register with the bank and activate their mobile banking account using the debit card, PIN, and registered mobile number.
- Login to your U-Mobile app using login credentials.
- Click on the “Other Services” option.
- Select the “Request” option.
- Now click on the “Link Aadhaar with your account” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number two times and click on the “Submit” button.
- After, the Aadhaar card and Bank account will link together. You will get the confirmation SMS.
How to Link Aadhaar with UBI Bank Account Offline
An account holder who cannot understand digital technology. They can visit the home bank to do the job. This process is very useful for those who do not like to face any technical issue. The can follow the below steps to link the Aadhaar.
- Visit the Union bank of India home branch.
- Fill the Aadhaar linking form.
- Attach the Photocopy of the Aadhaar card with the form.
- Submit your form to the bank executive.
- Provide then the original Aadhaar card to the executive for verification.
- As soon as the Aadhaar card and Bank account will link together. You will receive the status SMS.
- Aadhaar card photocopy and original.
- Bank passbook.
- Registered Mobile number.
- Account holder’s Passport Size Photocopy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I check Aadhar linked to bank account?
You can check the Aadhaar is link or not by visiting the home branch.
- How long does it take to link Aadhaar to bank account?
The bank will take time like 2-3 days to link the Aadhaar will bank account. Once the process is done successfully you will receive the SMS to the registered mobile number.
- What happens if you dint link Aadhaar to bank account?
The Government of India has passed the notification that everyone should link their Aadhaar to the bank account if not the account cannot be operated further.
- Can I link Aadhaar to bank account online?
You can now link the Aadhaar to your bank account Online and Offline. The process can be done through both.