Download Andhra Bank mini statement through net banking, Mobile. Andhra bank mini statement missed call number.
Get Andhra Bank mini-statement online through a mobile phone. The registered user can check mini statements online or offline using missed call mobile banking and internet banking services.
Andhra Bank mini statement
Previously, Andhra Bank account holders can manage Bank account easily at the official portal. Since Andhra Bank merged with Union Bank there are a lot of options changed. Also, the Andhra Bank official portal is no more available. Andhra Bank account holders can go through the Union Bank official portal to check the bank balance, mini statement, and transaction history online.
To use this service, the account user needs to register his mobile number to the account. The account holder can reach the nearest home branch and request to link his mobile number to their account. Once the registration process is done, you can check the bank balance and mini statement today mobile phone at any time.
Andhra bank balance enquiry and mini statement can get through online or offline at Union Bank’s official portal. The registered user can get through internet banking mobile banking SMS and missed call.
Andhra Bank Mini Statement Missed Call Number
Check account balance or mini statement through missed call. To use the service the account holder needs to register their mobile number to the bank account. You can call the following number to get a mini statement of the account balance.
Missed call to 09223011300
Follow the simple steps given below to get a mini statement or Bank balance via missed call:
- Firstly, take your mobile phone and open the dial or calling app.
- Dial to 09223011300 using your registered mobile number.
- After a couple of seconds, the call will disconnect.
- You can check your message inbox for the details of the mini-statement from the bank.
Download Mini-Statement via Online Banking
Internet banking users can go to the official portal of Union Bank to get mini statements online. To use this service the customer needs to register themselves to the portal. Go to the nearest home branch and request login details for internet banking.
If you already registered to the portal, then follow the simple step given below to get the mini statement online.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Union Bank through this link. www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- You can see the home page of the official portal.
- After that, navigate to Online banking.
- Now, select the Net Banking option.
- Choose your role of login i.e Retail, Corporate, or Self-user.
- Now, enter your User ID and password.
- Also, solve the captcha code in the given image.
- Click on the Login button to log in.
- After that, go to the Account section.
- Then, select the Inquiry option from the menu.
- Now, go to Account summary and then Actions option.
- Finally, click on the Account Statement to get the mini-statement.
Get Andhra Bank MiniStatement using Mobile Banking
Similarly, mobile banking users can also go through the official mobile app. Go to the Play Store App Store and install the application. Log in using your username and password and get the mini statement online.
If you are a new user then, follow the simple steps. Follow the below steps to get the mini statement online through mobile banking.
- Firstly, go to the Play store app on your device.
- Tap on the search field and type AB Tej app.
- Tap on the Install button to install it on your device.
- Open the app after successful installation.
- Sign in through your user id and password.
- Tap on Sign in to log in to your account.
- At last, go to the account section.
- Finally, tap on the Account Statement.
- From here, you can check your account statement.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get Andhra Bank mini-statement?
You can get Andhra bank mini-statement using internet banking, mobile banking, and missed call.
- How to check Andhra bank mini-statement by Missed call?
From your registered mobile number, give a missed call to 09223011300. You will get the sms from bank that includes the mini-statement and account details.
- How can I check Andhra bank mini-statement via online?
If you want to check the andhra bank mini-statement, you need to register to the portal. Login to the portal and go to the accounts section and then enquiry.